AXL. Dec 3, 2018 23:53:38 GMT -5
Post by AXL. on Dec 3, 2018 23:53:38 GMT -5
May 3rd, 1992.
Bunker Hill, Illinois.
PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING CAREER
The Sleaze of Strong Style.
Your Mothers Bedroom.
Hard hitting strike based offense, mixed with a flurry of lucha libre influence.
AXL has seen it all and done them all. If there was ever a modern day rockstar, or a professional wrestler plucked from the seventies lifestyle of the road? It’d be AXL. A long-term relationship ending sent the once brash and serious man into a descent of madness. At one point he even carried around a sex-doll to the ring, but time for games has passed. Now it’s time to get back to business. With a new lease on life and a new attitude, AXL wants to show that he’s still got it by any means necessary.
STRENGTHS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
AXL is very good at mind games, typically one to always use the sexual nature to get inside his opponents head.
FLAWS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
AXL is mentally unstable, his biggest strength is also his biggest weakness. Any mention of his past lover and he goes on an aggressive rampage, looking to end his opponent at all costs. Regardless if he gets disqualified or not.
Formerly Mr. Sunshine, Savannah Sunshine’s ex-boyfriend.
“Money” by Of Mice & Men.
AXL rushes out onto the stage, energetic as could possibly be. His energy isn’t positive, cursing out the crowd of course as he runs out onto the stage. He’s jumping around to the drumbeat of his theme in the background. Pausing on the stage to look directly in the camera with a smile. He’d say one of three things, “Glad your mom let me out of her room for this ish’ tonight!”, “This is it, chief! This is f’n it! Let’s get it!”, or “Here we go like Mario, who's the man around here, huh?!”. After saying one of the three phrases, he’d spin on his heels to face the tron, pointing up at himself and finally would spin back around, making a compliment of how he looked on the big screen. The walk to the ring was quick, not daring to touch a fan, and a smirk on his face the entire time. He’d start a brisk run halfway down the ramp before sliding under the bottom rope. Quickly popping up to his feet, a huge smirk on his face as he psyched himself up for the match here tonight.
FINISHING MOVES (maximum of 2 + 1 ultra finisher + 1 flash pin)
• Lover Boy(Full Nelson Reverse STO into a pinfall); Most Common Finisher.
• I Still Love You(Diving Double Knee Facebreaker from the middle rope); A Rare Finisher mostly is seen on bigger opponents who cannot be lifted for Lover Boy.
• DIFK(Reverse European Uppercut Into The Ropes followed up with a Release Snap German Suplex followed up with a Lover Boy); The absolute rarest finisher, should be treated as a special occurrence in which he hits the massive combination only when the time calls for it.
SIGNATURE MOVES (maximum of 5)
• Discus European Uppercut
• Inverted Powerslam
• Shiniest Rainbow (Shining Wizard; Mocking Savannah Sunshine, his ex.)
• The Unsung Hero (Running Single-Leg Front Drop Kick)
• Spill The Tea(Scissored Armbar; In tribute to Brody Sparks)
• Headlock Takeover
• Straight Right Punch
• Straight Left Punch
• Right Jab Punch
• Uppercut Variations
‣ Standing Uppercut(Boxing uppercut essentially.)
‣ European Uppercut
‣ Reverse European Uppercut Into The Ropes(Similar to the above except done to the back of the opponents head. The shot sends his opponent into the ropes, rebounding them back into a combination attack)
‣ Running Spinning Uppercut
‣ Seated Running Uppercut(Similar to the Penalty Kick, but instead a Spinning European Uppercut is used)
• Elbow Variations
‣ Right Elbow Strike to the side of the head.
‣ Right Elbow Strike to the side of the neck.
‣ Bionic Elbow to the top of the head.
‣ Discus Elbow
• Knee To The Gut
• Jumping Knee To The Chin
• Suplex Variations
‣ Snap Suplex
‣ Release Snap German Suplex
‣ Tiger Suplex
‣ Back Suplex
‣ Stalling German Suplex(Only used on opponents that weigh similar to his size, if a higher weight opponent is facing him, he'll never break it out.)
‣ Backdrop Suplex
‣ Arm Trapped Hatch Suplex
• Step In Forearm Smash
• Russian Leg Sweep
Axl Willow started out the average “badass” schmuck you see at all your indy shows, but he evolved with heartbreak. The once love of his life, Savannah Sunshine(of OWA fame), broke up with him and that sent the man down a road he’s never quite recovered from. He went from being a serious take no ish’ from no one wrestler to a man who only showed up to work for a paycheck. From there Axl only spiraled down more, his thoughts clouded, his brain practically fried from how much alcohol and drug abuse he was doing. That reflected in his work as well, suddenly proclaiming a sex-doll as his girlfriend on live television, named Sunshine. The man was out of control, finally crashing and burning for the last time. Failing a wellness policy at his former employer, OWA was the last straw. For months now, Axl Willow has sobered up his act. Competing for various low-level independents around the mid-west, and he found his love and passion for professional wrestling once again. With the bright lights dawning above him once more though, will his descent only continue on from here or will this be the greatest comeback story known to man?
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Preferred name: Dalton/AXL.
- Experience: I’ve been doing this for a few years now.
- Preferred means of contact: Discord, admins know where to find me.
- Match writing availability: Open to help whenever my schedule allows it.