REDЯUM May 7, 2019 22:02:10 GMT -5
Post by REDЯUM on May 7, 2019 22:02:10 GMT -5
Crazzy Steve (TNA Clown Era)
April Fools Day '84
The Carnival Funhouse
The Carnival Funhouse
PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING CAREER
"The Facepainted Freakazoid", "The Plundering Punchinello"
The Carnival Funhouse
Taller Than A Stepladder (6'1")
200 Barrels of Monkeys (200 lbs.)
Slitwrist the Clown
Unpredictable, or so REDЯUM would leave you to believe. His antics are distractions, pulling gags only to follow up with a vicious momentum changer. REDЯUM will fly in from the tightrope with an awesome move; or completely freak you out, bashing his opponent with whatever might be in reach.
Come one, come all to the most hellacious and violent show of them all! From the sideshow to the ring, with practical pranks and freakish acts, REDЯUM likely has a pocket full of brass knuckle sandwiches for the competition! Don't get to close! Stay behind the gate because the freakshow's about to begin! See the upside down frown that is REDЯUM! Big top violence and a twisted grin!
STRENGTHS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
1. Trickster. REDЯUM is very tricky whether it be practical jokes turned violent or sneaky cheats when the ref ain't looking!
2. Endurance. REDЯUM's skills in balloon animals and long fits of laughter give him incredible lung capacity, therefore he's able to last long!
3. Gags. REDЯUM's background in sideshows has given him all sorts of gags and pranks he can utilize. Sometimes he even turns them into deadly weapons to maim his enemies.
FLAWS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
1. Prankster. He can get carried away with his jokes, losing focus.
2. Reckless. He will put his body on the line taking any risk he can to win. This sometimes causes him to crash and burn.
3. Acrophobia. Although a clown able to walk the tightropes, REDЯUM is afraid of heights. He will take to the ropes and go high risk though usually follows the "leap before you look" motto.
"Instant Major Felony" By The Goddamn Gallows
"Instant Major Felony" By The Goddamn Gallows hits and after the intro plays out REDЯUM comes out from the back with a great big smile across his lips. In his hands he carries balloons and his curved clown horn. He darts around the entry way, seemingly out of his damn mind! He does a cartwheel on the ramp and scurries around the stage. He then smiles, laughs, and honks his horn as he scurries down towards the ring, his movements erratic and unpredictable.
REDЯUM runs and slides into the ring before chasing the referee around the ring wildly flailing his arms. The referee does a lap before jumping out of the ring. REDЯUM laughs as he hops on the top rope and waves out to the crowd, laughing as he takes off his ring jacket and sits on the top rope and bounces, waiting to unleash his silly antics.
ALTERNATE ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION:
"Instant Major Felony" By The Goddamn Gallows hits and after the intro plays out REDЯUM rides out from the back with a great big smile across his lips. He is sat upon a tiny tricycle that has an array of colorful balloons tied to the handle. He waves out to the crowd as he laughs and honks the tiny clown horn on the tricycle. He then takes a big push and begins rolling to the ring, smiling like a happy kid on the way there.
REDЯUM makes it to the ring before he stops and takes the balloons and the horn off of the tricycle before walking around the ring, handing balloons to little kids and slapping hands. He rolls into the ring and stands up before chasing the referee around the ring wildly flailing his arms. The referee does a lap before jumping out of the ring. REDЯUM laughs as he hops on the top rope and waves out to the crowd, laughing as he takes off his ring jacket and sits on the top rope and bounces, waiting to unleash his silly antics.
FINISHING MOVES (maximum of 2 + 1 ultra finisher + 1 flash pin)
- MURDER-Go-Round (Tornado DDT - Multiple Variations)
- Upside Down Frown (Fishhook Camel Clutch)
SIGNATURE MOVES (maximum of 5)
- Tightrope Walk (Walking the top rope before dropping a high angle elbow drop)
- Double Jump Splash (REDЯUM hops off the top rope, lands on his feet, then does a small splash)
- Lay-Out Hip Toss
- Tilt-A-Whirl Hurriclownrana
- Headlock followed by a Noogie
- School Boy Roll-Up
- Monkey Flip
- Whoopee Cushion (Cannonball Senton in Corner)
- Flying Whoopee Cushion (Cannonball Senton off Apron)
- Maniac Elbow (Wild Arm Flailing Elbow Drop)
- Trust Fall (Falling Senton Out of Ring)
- Made You Look! (Points at the ceiling for a distraction before stomping opponents foot)
- Have a Nice TRIP! (Canadian Trip)
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Preferred name: Paco or REDЯUM
- Experience: Four Score and Seven Years Ago...
- Preferred means of contact: Twitter Machine
- Match writing avalibility: N/A