Leo Starrick Nov 30, 2018 10:36:10 GMT -5
Post by Starrick on Nov 30, 2018 10:36:10 GMT -5
Leon Dante Abate
April 22nd, 1998 // 20
PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING CAREER
Big Time Wrestling Dojo
Leo only has a year experience in the business, still attempting to secure 'his' style of wrestling. At the moment, he seems to maintain a very fast paced wrestling style, his lightness able to help him bounce around the ring at free will. Starrick was recommended by his father to learn a martial art from a young age, choosing Muay Thai. He seems to want to adapt a technical style into his arsenal, but this still requires a lot of work.
Growing up in a family controlled by the mafia, Leon Abate had a troubling start to his childhood but always looked at the brighter picture of things. As the grip on his family loosened up soon after his 18th birthday (along with a move to Milan not so long afterwards), Leon took the risky opportunity to move away from Italy and not look back until the situation had been solved.
This was the new start that Leon Abate needed in his life and he was ready to take every chance he was given, soon finding his way into many part-time jobs before taking up wrestling as a hobby, eventually into a career after a scout from a well paying company in Seattle noticed his talents. He went by the name Leo Starrick and only made his debut with 6 months of training under his belt, the inexperience showing in his first encounter in a dark match on the show. Whilst he would end up on the losing side, Leo knew that he would only get better and the management behind that company saw the same thing. He had a brief stint within Portland Pro Wrestling in mid-2018, winning the company’s Rogue Championship and leaving soon afterwards. Continuing to train at the nearby Big Time Wrestling Academy, the man now known as Leo Starrick took all the hatred that he had carried from his younger years and embedded it into his mind in order to 'awaken'.
Starrick is arrogant, cunning and mischievous. You think you have an idea of what he's thinking of? Have fun with that, because the mind of Leo can be compared to that of a spider's web and it only gets worse with his dark ambitions and thought process. Whilst his time in Italy doesn't seem that far away, Leo doesn't look back one bit. His final goal is to be what he calls 'pure gold', untouchable... and ultimately a star.
STRENGTHS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
1. Leo is one crafty bastard, he'll use anything and everything to his advantage but not without careful consideration beforehand. This also relates to his very quick thought process, taking situations and being able to think of a solution in a short time that he believes will benefit him.
2. His experience in martial arts, it can come in handy.
3. He'll be willing to go places nobody else will, there is no such thing as high risk to him.
FLAWS: (minimum of 1, maximum of 3)
1. The trust factor. Leo might be willing to trust you, but he's the one in charge.
2. His lack of experience in wrestling overall.
3. Leo doesn’t like someone potentially being smarter than him in the ring, whilst he can take mind games easily, too much of it doesn’t sit well with him. It can leave him vulnerable at various points.
N/A (as of yet.)
GOLD - BROCKHAMPTON
I’ll fill this in at a later date. (soon hopefully!)
FINISHING MOVES (maximum of 2 + 1 ultra finisher + 1 flash pin)
Main Finisher: Epilogue (Sick Kick, can come out of nowhere.)
Secondary Finisher: As Above, So Below (Rolling Death Valley Driver)
SIGNATURE MOVES (maximum of 5)
- Non Ci Pivone (Springboard Tornado DDT)
- Snap Back to Reality (Straight Jacket German Suplex)
- Hang Ten (Last Chancery, can also be used as a submission finisher.)
- Prologue (Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster, most of the time is a direct set up to the Epilogue.)
- Suplex (Snap, Back, Inverted, German, etc.)
- Rolling Elbow/Back Elbow
- High Knee
- DDT (Snap, Inverted, Lifting, Implant, etc.)
- Moonsault (either from top rope or standing.)
- Cross Armbar
- Sleeper Hold (w/ body scissors)
- Head Scissors
- Springboard moves. (Elbow, Knee, Moonsault, etc.)
- Alley Oop
- Lawn Dart
- Step-Up Enziguri
- Strong Forearm
- Inverted 450 Splash
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Preferred name: Will
- Experience: 2, coming on 3 years.
- Preferred means of contact: Twitter mainly, Discord as well. (Willo#1031)
- Match writing avalibility: Not at the moment, but I’ll always let you know if I can.